Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Monday, December 1, 2014

Marvo's Letters For Keeps


Look how sweet our son is. He wrote that letter for us this year's Valentine's day. He's just so sweet! We are so lucky to have him. He's not just sweet but he's smart too. By the way, my eldest son has mild autism. We're not ashamed of it. He's very special in his own way and he's God's gift to us. We're actually proud of him coz he's been doing great lately, he draws so well and he can do some household chores now. He's not that "pasaway" anymore. So, cheers to that! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment