Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Friends For Keeps

Last Dec 26, 2014, i met up with my High School friends. We didn't see each other for like 3 years. My other friend just arrived from Dubai. If it weren't for my friend who just arrived, this will not be possible. My other two friends are just here in the Philippines but we're all busy with so many things but we talked about it already that we should give ourselves time to meet and hang out sometimes with the kids around. Of course we want our kids to be friends too :) We wento Eastwood and chilled at Publiko Eat + Drink. We all had a great time. It's like we didn't see each other for a long time. All the laughs, stories and memories, it's so refreshing. I'm so blessed to have friends like them. True friends are really hard to find indeed but i got so very lucky to have true friends, them!

My High School Friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment