Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Monday, December 29, 2014

Whatta Holiday

We spent our Noche Buena at my lola's house. We made her really happy! The food was great, too bad i had a terrible colds so i didn't taste any food and just ate a few just for the sake of it. The kids are all happy to receive so many gifts and cash.

We spent Christmas at home coz i wasn't really feeling well due to my colds. We left my daughter Mazie at my lola's house so she can spend Christmas with my sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles and cousins. But me, Vivo, Marvo and Vinno just stayed at home. 

us with my dearest lola

me and my son Vinno :)



Gifts!


more gifts! :D


and even more gifts! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment