Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Monday, December 15, 2014

Nail Art Is Love

I started loving nail arts 2 years ago. I didn't know i have a talent of hand painting my nails. haha! Yes, yah heard it right, hand painted! I don't use stickers, as they say, stickers are for cheaters! Last night, i got so bored so i painted my toes. Here's the picture of the nail art i did.



bow tie and polka dots

This is very easy to make. Use dotting tools, if you don't have one, you can use the tip of the pencil to make the dots and to form the bow tie. If you want big dots, put a lotta polish on the tip of the pencil and less polish for smaller dots. Easy right? Go try it now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment