Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Friday, December 5, 2014

Shambles. Pristine.

Okay. So i left Mazie and Vinno in the bedroom. After an hour or so when i went back, i was like.. What the hell happened here?! The mattress was off the bed, the toys were all scattered on the floor and Vinno peed on the floor. When will i ever see our bedroom so pristine? The room was a shambles. I didn't expect to see the bedroom so messed up knowing that Mazie was there with Vinno. Well she should have stopped Vinno from scattering the toys and from peeing on the floor. But no! She was too busy playing the Ipad. She's Vinno's ate so she should act like one. But anyways, it already happened. Of course, i was the one who cleaned all the mess, well Mazie helped me by picking up the toys but the rest, me! I had to scrub the floor so it won't leave any bacteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment