Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Santa Santita :D

I am currently listening to Buses And Trains by Sixpence None The Richer. I love this song. Listening to this song brings me back the 90's.

By the way, that's Mazie in Santa Claus costume. Others thought it's Marvo. They're look alike in this picture. It was taken a year ago. That costume still fits her but just a lil shorter now for Mazie, coz Mazie became really tall. Her feet's getting bigger too. Last year she was size 6, and now she's 7. How time flies?!




No comments:

Post a Comment