Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Drypers vs MamyPoko

Vinno's using Drypers XXL and it's a perfect fit to him and most importantly it doesn't leak. Unlike MamyPoko, it leaks. Hubby didn't find a XXL Drypers in the grocery so he looked for an alternative diaper that is XXL so he bought MamyPoko Extra Dry XXL. It says extra dry so i said this must be really good. Well, it's not and I'm not satisfied at all! So when i woke up in the morning, Vinno was all wet! mamyPoko leaked, so now, i have to wake up in the middle of the night to check if he's wet. Whatta shame! I'm totally dismayed by this product. The price is not right for the quality. It's pricey talga! The Drypers is costly but the quality is good, it doesn't leak! So i'm never ever gonna buy MamyPoko again! Not in a millions years! 28 pcs pa naman yung binili. Hayy. Whatta waste.

Today, Vinno's not feeling well. He has a fever. Cough and colds. Maybe one of the reason he got sick is the diaper MamyPoko. His back got really wet. I dunno how long he was wet. And it's chilly pa naman this season. Good thing i didn't turn on the aircon well kasi nga it's cold naman. I already gave him bioflu. Hope he feels better soon. Christmas is near pa naman.

Here's the diaper that didn't exceed my expectations. Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment