Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Nuby Feeding Bottles

My mom-in-law gave my son Nuby feeding bottles. He didn't like it. The teat's hard and not round. By the way, he's using Pigeon since he was born and he's still loving it. We didn't encounter any problems. My son is 3 years old and he's still using feeding bottles to drink milk. I don't wanna rush him and besides, he doesn't eat rice that much but he drinks a lotta milk. He drinks 100 oz a day or higher.. from Enfalac, Enfapro, Enfakid and now Bear Brand. Sometimes i give him Milo from his sipping cup. My other 2 kids drink Milo or Bear Brand, sometimes they mix it together.

Vinno is feeling better now, just some cough and colds but the fever is gone. I have colds and i hate it. Just please, please don't gimme a fever.. Christmas is 2 days from now. I don't wanna be sick on Christmas Day.


Nuby!

No comments:

Post a Comment