Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Friday, December 5, 2014

Mama Chit's Burger

Okay, so i was really digging this burger at Mama Chit's. I finally got my hands on it! Well for Php 85 it's worth it. The burger's grilled and not fried. The burger is juicy and the bread is a lil crunchy and the vegetables are fresh. The canned soda came from the US and it's a bit pricey. The price for me is just not right. For a soda? Seriously? Come on! In the US it's just cheap. It costs Php 100, it's more expensive than the the burger! Imagine that?! Oh well!

By the way, Mama Chit's was featured at Kris Tv. I heard that their price increased after they've been featured at Kris Tv. Who would have thought? But anyways, i will still buy Mama Chit's burger coz as i've said it's really worth it! You should try it.

Mama Chit's located at 278 J.P Rizal St. Marikina City.


No comments:

Post a Comment