Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Vinno's A Grown-Up

Vinno's growing up way too fast. We were watching downstairs when suddenly he went upstairs. I got curious so after 10 mins or so, i checked up on him. When i went inside the room, i saw him sleeping on the bed. I didn't know that he was that sleepy. He didn't even say: mommy am sleepy. He usually says that and even asks for milk before going to sleep. And he would also grab my hand so i can scratch his head or back whenever i'm beside him. Well sometimes he still does it. And i'm so liking it :) Well, sad to say but he can't stay as a baby forever :( By the way, i still made him milk even though he fell asleep. He can drink milk while sleeping. Yes, ya heard me right! So i put it in his mouth and he started sipping it and he finished a 10 oz milk. Bottoms up!

While he was sleeping, i was staring at him and my gosh! He's so adorable. Having him is such a blessing! I must have done something really good at the past to bless me with such a wonderful kid. He's an angel! He's our angel! We love him so much! We love our kids equally!

No comments:

Post a Comment