Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Friday, December 19, 2014

Mazie's Class Christmas Party

Mazie's getting really forgetful. Just yesterday she forgot her lunch box and today she forgot her exchange gift. She put it in the brown eco-bag with some other stuff. They don't have school next week so how are we gonna get it? The lost and found is close for sure this Christmas vacation. Good thing there's no food in the bag or else it'll spoil.

By the way, here are some of the gifts she received today. Thank heavens she put these in her backpack.

Flower pens. Correctional tape

Vinno thought the flower pens were candies! Its so colorful!




8 comments:

  1. Good thing in my son's school, parents are allowed to join so I put all his gifts and loot bags in his bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice! At my daughter's school parents are not allowed but at my son's school, we really have to go. My eldest has mild autism. He goes to SPED. So we are required to be there and of course we want it too. :)

      Delete
  2. I guess most kids are forgetful because they are excited and curious about so many things :) - edel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but it's kinda scary though. They're so young to be that forgetful.

      Delete
  3. My son is so busy wanting to do much at the same time, he often forgets where he leaves his things... And he is only 6.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kids nowadays.. I think there's a vits for that. If there is, is it appropriate to give our kids that vits?

      Delete