Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Is For Sharing

Just 9 days to go and it's Christmas! Let us not forget the true meaning of Christmas. Jesus Christ our savior was born. Be a blessing not just to yourself, to your family, but to others as well. We should consider ourselves lucky despite the many unfortunate events happening in different places, we are still intact and safe in our homes. Now is the best opportunity and chance for us to count our blessing and give to the poor and the afflicted whatever we can afford to share to make them happy this Christmas.

Every Christmas Party of Marvo's school (San Lorenzo Ruiz de Manila School of Marikina City), they invite 24 families from adopted community in Marikina, designating one for each class, from SPED and Preschool up to Fourth Year. They will be the center of love and unity during the Christmas Party. By the way, have i mentioned that my eldest son Marvo is autistic? Yes, that's why he's in the SPED Division. The school assigned each student of what to share. Marvo was assigned to share noodles and sugar.

Marvo's Christmas party is on Dec 18, Thursday. The food assigned to him was puto or macarons. I guess we'll just bring both. His exchange gift is worth Php100. We can bring the whole family. I am thinking of bringing Vinno with me. I'm having second thought actually. I don't think if i can handle Marvo and Vinno at the same time while i am carrying so many things like the food, eating utensils, drinks and the gift. If only Mazie can come but Mazie have school so she can't come. Vivo can't come too so it's just me and Marvo. But who knows? Super mom ata to! I can handle such things! Piece of cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment