Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Parties and Exchange Gifts

Today was a tiring day but fun! Vivo, Me, Marvo and Vinno attended Marvo's Christmas Party. Vinno had so much fun! It was his first time to attend a School Christmas Party. He would dance every time the music's on and i noticed that his pockets were full of candies. I always saw him removing the candies off his pockets and put it on the floor, of course i took it. Then the next thing, his pockets were full again. Haha. I think Vinno enamored some peeps at the party. Marvo joined the games and won just twice! hehe. There were also "Palawit" and "Hataw Palayok". Marvo won at the "Bring Me" game and when he hit the "Palayok". He also joined Trip To Jerusalem but dismally he lost. He received a lotta prizes like candies and chocolates. The candies and chocolates didn't last long, Marvo and Vinno ate it all up at the party. Here are some of the prizes he received and the gift.

Prizes. Gift



At the party

Mazie's Art Club Christmas Party was today and tomorrow is her Class Christmas Party. Her food to share was, puto, macarons and chocolate cake. There was a take home. They didn't finish it all. She came home unexpectedly early today. I thought she was whole day. Oh well! Mazie received these gifts today. 

Nice!


The brush was Mazie's exchange gift for the Art Club Christmas Party which was today. The bag is for her Class Christmas Party. Her food to share for tomorrow is a vanilla cake. 
Hello Kitty brush and bag

Christmas vacation starts now!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment