Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

My Body Is My Alarm Clock

Good morning! So it's Sunday but i woke up early and Vinno, geez!. No alarm clock needed, i woke up on my own. I slept at 9 pm so i had like 6 hours sleep. I am currently listening to La Da Dee of Cody Simpson. It's the song of the movie Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2. I watched it last night in HBO, that's how i knew the song. I liked the song, It's an upbeat song so i downloaded it right away. Vinno and i ate fried rice and sausage for breakfast. I had black coffee. I usually don't drink black coffee but since we ran out of creamer, i had to. I need coffee! Can't live a day without drinking it.

Christmas is fast approaching and so is the typhoon Ruby. We don't feel it yet here in Manila but it already landed in some provinces. So be safe guys! Lets pray for our safety especially those who live at the affected provinces and provinces that will be affected by this typhoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment