Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Vegetable Lover

When i was a kid, i don't eat vegetables. But as i was growing up, i got curious and wanna know if it tastes good or not. I first tried eating my lola's famous lumpia, and i liked it! It wasn't bad at all. So from then on, i learned to love vegetables! I even look for vegetables if i don't see it on the table. Now, i love vegetables!



My forever fave Tacos! 

It's very easy to make.

Ingredients: 1/2 kilo ground pork or beef, taco mix (i love the spice it gives), cabbage, tomatoes (i prefer green), cheese, vinaigrette.

Procedures: Put the ground pork or beef in the pan wait til it's cooked. Then put the taco mix in a 1/4 cup of water, then put it along with the ground pork or beef. Let it absorb the liquefied taco mix and it's done. Cut the cabbage into thin strips and the tomatoes. Mix it to the cooked ground pork or beef then put some grated cheese and the vinaigrette and it's now ready to eat. I use mr chips or taco shells.
Boiled baby potatoes with mayo garlic dip. 

How to make the garlic dip is easy. You just need a mayonnaise and garlic. The first time i did the garlic dip, i didn't like it. I cut the garlic too small so when i mixed it with the mayonnaise, gosh! I can't see the garlic! I just want the mayonnaise to absorb the taste of the garlic. So when i made it the second time, i cut the garlic into big strips. Then i mixed it up with the mayonnaise and after an hour, i removed the sliced garlic in the mayonnaise.So may garlic dip is garlic free. haha!


Onion Rings! 

By the way, just so you know, i don't eat raw onions. I just don't. I don't like the after taste and the smell! But i eat onions when it's cooked. I used a breading to make this one. Just dip it into the breading then fry! I forgot to dip it in the egg so it didn't absorb the breading that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment