Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sweetest Mom-In-Law Ever

We received a package last Dec 19 Fri from my mom-in-law. Just a small box with chocolates, some toys,wallet with cash for my daughter and some stuff. She sent the package Dec 11 Thu and we received it Dec 19.  It was fast, it only took 8 days from Switzerland to Philippines by air. She's coming home soon, maybe April or May and we're all excited!

Here are some of the things she sent.

Swiss chocolates are the best!

Toys for my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment