Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Kinder Joy Not Safe

By the way, i just wanna share this article regarding Kinder Joy that our kids love! Please read.



My kids ate a lot of this product. I'm not saying that all Kinder chocolates are like this. Just this one. My kids love Kinder products and i'm still going to give them Kinder chocolates but except for this one. Please spread! Thanks! :)

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not true I think - http://www.hoax-slayer.com/kinder-joy-wax-coating-cancer-warning-hoax.shtml

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really can't be sure of what comes out on the internet. So just for my kids safety, i will stop giving them kinder joy. I didn't know why they have to write this thing about kinder joy. I got really scared. Seriously.

      Delete
  3. i hope this is not true my nephews and niece has been patronizing this product for some time now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really depends on us parents if we will continue giving our kids kinder joy, but for me, i'd rather not to. Just for precautions. I kinda got scared of what it said wether be true or not.

      Delete
  4. Yes, I think this is a hoax. Otherwise, it will be off the shelves already. - edel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing my son is not into Kinder Joy but like other commenters, I think this is a hoax.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My concerned friend forwarded it to me. I just hope it's a hoax but i will still stop giving my kids kinder joy just to make sure. It's better be safe than sorry.

      Delete