Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Ruby Please Stop Striking Countries

It's a long weekend indeed. Some students are happy coz there's no school and some are don't and my daughter is one of 'em. She knows the aftermath every time we have typhoon. She even asked me why there's no school coz it's not raining hard in our area. A bit windy though. I know in some provinces, they're not doing okay coz of Ruby especially in Visayas. I wish they're all okay and that Ruby didn't leave a catastrophe. Lets keep praying not just for our country but for other countries as well. By the way, long weekend is over. There's school tomorrow.

It's cold and i'm liking it. Hope our weather will stay like this forever even if the sun is up. Oh well, i know it's not gonna happen. But, who knows?! hehe

We had chicken sopas for lunch, our all time favorite. So perfect for this cold climate. Vinno ate a lot, as in a lot. It's one of his favotites too. They want chicken sopas for Dinner again. That's how they love my chicken sopas! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment