Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

NYE 2015

New Year was fun. The food was so great and i enjoyed every single one of them. You should serve something that is malagkit so my lola made some suman, yup it's home made and it's delicious. Just right for my taste. They're also hamunado, fresh lumpia, broiled liempo, fried shrimp, korean beef, blue marlin, tilapia with sweet and sour, spahetti, biko, rice and iced tea. Nakabawi din! haha.We enjoyed watching the fireworks from our neighbors. We only used fountain that's it. I had a great time with my family, relatives, aunts, uncles and of course my lola :) i love her to bits! 

For Media Noche

My Family

Cousins

My cousins




with our dearest lola


My bro and sisters





fountain


No comments:

Post a Comment