Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Friday, January 30, 2015

Fallen 44

OMG! Haven't blogged for how many days now? Sorry been very busy lately. What's keeping me busy? Oh, i'm busy watching TV Series. I'm hooked with these TV Series so far: Penny Dreadful S1, Z Nation S1, The Flash S1 and Home Land S1, S2, S3 and S4. There are so many TV Series to watch for!! Next is Sleepy Hollow, Arrow and Game of Thrones! :)

By the way, It's National Day of Mourning. My heart goes out to their souls, friends and families. Thank you for protecting our country! They are our New Heroes! Lets not forget that, ever! Salute!

These are the names and faces of the Philippine National Police-Special Action Force's fallen heroes. They were killed in Mamasapano town in Maguindanao last Sunday during a clash with Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) members and Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters (BIFF). The elite cops' mission was to serve arrest warrants to two suspected terrorists—Malaysian Jemaah Islamiyah leader Zulkifli bin Hir also known as Marwan and Filipino bomb maker Abdulbasit Usman.


Let us all pray for them. RIP. We salute you! #Fallen44 #NationalDayOfMourning #Respect #Gratitude #Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment