Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Short Hair Don't Care

Okay. I rebonded and dyed my hair last Dec 26 and rebonded it again after 3 days coz i missed some spots and it made my hair really dry and damage at the front. I was about to grow my hair long and this happened. So i decided to cut it short and have a short hair again. I think I've been having short hair since 2011 after i gave birth to Vinno. Now, i am thinking of cutting it really short like a pixie hair cut. I can still see the dried and damaged hair and i really can't stand it. Di ako mapakali, seriously! But pixie hair is way too short and i guess it won't suit me. Oh well! Argh! I guess i have to rest my hair to any chemicals. I am currently using Keratin Hair Reconstructor Cream and it helps a little. My hair is not straight, it's wavy. That's why Vinno got wavy hair, he inherited that on me :)

I started straightening my hair since High School. Imagine that? Before it was "Relax" Then "Rebond". What's the difference between the two? Relax is way too strong. The chemical is too strong that's why it hurts your scalp and skin once the chemical touched it. It takes an hour before you can rinse it. No need to iron hair afterwards. Just conditioner and you're all set. It lasts for 6 months on wards. Rebond, there are 3 steps. First, the straightening cream, then neutralizing cream and last is the conditioning cream. You will apply first the straightening cream of course, make sure to fully cover all your hair, it's much easier if you layer your hair, then you'll leave it on your hair for like 25 mins or longer, depending on your hair quality. Rinse it off with clean water , towel it and blow dry until it's 80% dry. Iron hair and make sure to section hair thinly. After that, apply the neutralizing cream, make sure all your hair are covered, do it layer by layer to make it easier, leave it on for 15- 20 mins, then rinse with clean water. Lastly, the conditioning cream. Spread gently on the hair and leave it on for 5 - 10 mins, let the hair completely absorb the nourishment, towel dry and blow dry if desire.

I used Hair Milk Rebonding with Amino Acids. It's gentle on the scalp and skin. I also did my own haircut. Hubby was dumbfounded coz it was really straight at the back, seriously! So me naman, i'm kinda proud of myself haha!Why did i do my own haircut? Simply because i don't trust Salons anymore.The last time i had my haircut at a Salon, they cut it really short, as in! I can see my nape and it didn't look good! I said cut just one inch of my hair but he cut longer than that. Well maybe it depends on the Salon, but that Salon that did my hair before was expensive and known. Anyway, i did my own haircut, so what? At least it looks good and straight and i'm satisfied.





In this photo, i didn't wet my hair for 2 days so the natural oil of my hair came out. I love this look :)


In this photo, i just used shampoo and i'm regretting it. I should have used Keratin afterwards. My frizzy, dried and damaged hair is so obvious. Lesson learned, i know! :D


This photo was taken just a while ago. I just used Keratin, no shampoo or whatsoever. Took a small portion of my hair in front from both sides and tied it at my back. My hair in front is voluminous, so i  need to lessen some hair.



By the way, the color of my hair is Mahogany :)



No comments:

Post a Comment