Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Feeling Excited

Hello there! i'm back! :) Haven't blogged for 4 days. Just been very busy lately with household chores, movie marathon haha and reviewing my daughter for her exam this January 20, 2015. It's better to prepare her in advance. Anyway, on January 11, it's my eldest son's field trip, we're all coming and we're all excited!! We're going to Laguna by the way. I just hope Vinno will not give me a hard time during our trip. It's a long trip i know. So i expect him to be in his best behavior :) So mommies, any suggestions on how to keep Vinno well behave during out trip? Maybe keeping him busy with the Ipad will do. So i need to download all his favorite cartoons and i might also bring his favorite toys to keep him occupied.

By the way, have you watched the movie "The Count Of Monte Cristo"? It was aired year 2002 and i really liked it. It is expedient that you watch this movie :)

I just watched all Chris Evans' Movies. I love him to bits! He's my second ultimate crush in Hollywood! What about you? Who's your ultimate crush in Hollywood?



Why so hot?


No comments:

Post a Comment