Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Vinno's Fond Of Minions

My youngest son always watches Despicable me 1 and 2. He loves minions! So i decided to make him Minion Paper Dolls. I searched online for printable Minion Paper Dolls and i got so lucky!! It's very easy to make. You just need scissors, double tape, scotch tape, glue and hard paper. I didn't follow the instructions though. I used double tape and scotch tape to stick the edges to make it last long. Vinno's the one who's gonna play with it so i have to make sure it won't easily break.

By the way, here's the link for the Minion Paper Dolls - http://tyumenb.deviantart.com/art/minion0eyeV2-386319379

Have fun!

Tools needed. You should glue the printed paper to a harder one like this box from bear brand to make it sturdy.


The finished product! Aren't they the cutest?

No comments:

Post a Comment