Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Refrigerator Cake

Now, who doesn't love Grahams?! It's called "the refrigerator cake". Since you don't have to bake it and you will just simply put it in the ref, i guess that's why it's called the refrigerator cake :D

It's easy to make. Just put graham crackers in the container. i always use the rectangular one so the grahams will fit perfectly and won't leave any gap. Then the mango cream or mocha cream. I made two different flavors, Mango and Mocha! You have to put cream in every layer. I go for 5 layers and put a lot more cream!

Ingredients on how to make Mango Cream:
2 Nestle Cream
1 Condensed Milk
3 Riped Mango Fruits (make sure it's sweet)

Procedures:
Put the nestle cream and the condensed milk. Slice the mangoes, then set aside at least half of the sliced mangoes. Then what you'll do to the bone is you squeeze it until it produces juice and grate the sliced mangoes into the cream. Now do the layers! For every layer, put some sliced mangoes.

Ingredients on how to make Mocha Cream:
2 Nestle Cream
1 Condensed Milk
1 tbsp Coffee
4 tbsps Milo

Procedures:
Just put the nestle cream, condensed milk, coffee and milo altogether then mix it! Do the layers! You can also put some chocolate bits for every layer.



So easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment