Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Husband To The Rescue

Since i slept at 7 am ish, i can't get up. Mazie who woke up so early at around 8 am asked me to cook breakfast for her. My brain wanted me to stand up and cook something for her but my body wanted to stay on the bed. Good thing my husband was still at home that he didn't go out early for his meeting, so he cooked food for the kids. Thanks to my husband! He's my hero! I thought he's gonna get mad at me but thanks heavens he did not!

I really, really need to sleep on time so this incident will never happen again. It's my job to cook food and take care of them. Now i feel bad for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment