Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Monday, November 24, 2014

From Broken Jeans To A Denim Bag


I had a nice sleep. I actually slept early at around 8:00 pm and woke up really, really early at 1:00 am hahaha. I accomplished a lot today. I ready the kids for school as i always do during weekdays. I cleaned the living room, Mazie's room, our room and bathroom, folded the clothes, cooked breakfast and lunch and i took Vinno to an early bath since he woke up early.

By the way, here are the finished product of the denim bags i did from broken jeans. It's easy, it's not as difficult as it may seem.

Now jeans are all piled up. I need to finish those within a week. We're planning to sell it. By the way, those jeans are not broken, seriously. We just don't feel like wearing it anymore that's why we decided to make money from those jeans. Why not?






No comments:

Post a Comment