Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Vivo and Mazie's Favorite

My back really hurts. I think i'm gonna skip my 30 mins exercise for today. Sign of old age haha. I slept at around 8 pm last night then woke up at 3 am. Marvo and Mazie are already in school. Vinno is already awake, he's inside the room watching an educational film using the Ipad Mini.

Now i'm gonna share with you on how to cook Pork Steak. I always cook this dish coz my husband and my daughter really loves it.

Ingredients:
pork 1 kilo
soy sauce
calamansi
1-2 pcs of white onions big (cut into circles)

Very few i know. This is how i cook it, very simple but tastes good :) By the way, i'm not a good cook. I just learned how to cook when Marvo was like 3 yrs old.

Procedures:
Mix the soy sauce and calamansi. 1/2 cup of soy sauce and 8-10 pcs of calamansi. It depends on how big your calamansi. What i do is i marinate the pork overnight so the pork will absorb the soy sauce and calamansi. Then i will fry the pork, set aside. Then sautee the white onions, put the fried pork, then put the remaining sauce, the one you used to marinate the pork. That's it! Easy right?!




I prefer a lotta white onions coz it just goes well with this dish and simply because we love white onions!

No comments:

Post a Comment