Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sleep Where Are You?

It's 5:44 in the morning and i'm still awake! I just can't sleep! Everybody's sleeping except me! I've been tryina sleep for like 2 hours but i really can't so i decided to start a blog. My blog is about "Family" I've been thinking for a title and a domain and decided to use our last name as the domain and the title.. well it should be family related so there.

I used to do websites before, i actually did a lotta layouts. I started at Geocities and Blogger. By the way, Geocities is no longer up, they changed it to Reocities. It's nice to know that Blogger is still up, and it's almost the same as before. it's just that, it's much easier now to do the layout thing. Before i use notepad, yeah i know HTML stuff. you also need FTP to transfer your files. That's what i use to make a website, but now, it's all there, just drag and drop and you're done.

So why did i go back to blogging? Simply because i love to share my thoughts to everyone and i missed doing some layouts and wanna try if i still know some HTML codes and wow! i still got it! :D I know sometimes i post nonsense things, coz i post even the simplest things that's happening. Well that's me haha.

I love to read blogs a lot. I learned a lot from them. Especially on how to cook. Coz, seriously, i am not a good cook but i'm tryin my best. So back to my blog, it's all about "Family". My websites before were all about me. Things are different now. Because you're gonna read posts about my husband, kids, some stuff that we're doing, and some stuff that i do (correction it's not about me, it's about the stuff that i do haha), even the weirdest things, all of it. So have fun reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment