Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Graham Balls

I made these graham balls before and it was easy. It's like doughnuts but no need to bake.

Ingredients:
graham crackers i almost finished the whole box of grahams (crushed)
peanut butter 1/2 bottle (Ludy's a local brand in the PH)
condensed milk 1 can
peanuts (crushed)
chocolates

Procedures:
I crushed the grahams first (i bought the wrong one i know, coz there's actually crushed grahams you can buy in groceries). After i was done crushing, i put the peanut butter then the condensed milk. I Mixed it til it's moist. Then form a circle, small or big it depends on you. Melt the chocolate. Dip the graham balls into the melted chocolate then dip into the peanuts.

Marvo and Mazie loved it! Mazie even brought some to the school so she can share it with her classmates. Sad to say Vinno didn't like it. Maybe because he really doesn't like the taste of peanut butter. So next time, i'll use chocolates for the flavor.

It's like munchkins of Mister Donut!



No comments:

Post a Comment