Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Sunday, November 23, 2014

DIY Paper Toys

This happened months ago. I just wanna share it with you guys on how to make paper toys.

Since my kids wanted to have Adventure Time Toys, i searched google on how to make paper toys. It's just a waste of money if i'm gonna buy them toys that will be played with for just a short period of time. So i saw this website, there's a downloadable files for paper toys. It's so easy and fun! We enjoyed doing it! Just some snipping, folding and sticking and voila! You already have a toy!

Tip: Just don't get it wet coz it's gonna break. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment