Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Balloon Sculpting

I never thought that balloon sculpting would be so much fun! All the blowing and twisting. haha. Make sure not to twist it too strong coz the balloon will pop, happened to me lotta times. I made a dog, sword, dinosaur and this one flower. Sorry i don't have pictures of some i mentioned earlier, i just have one picture, the flower. I learned it from YouTube. It's easy! Try it yourself! Not only you will enjoy it but your kids as well. They'll be very excited to see the finished product and will be asking for more!! Have fun! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment