Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

American Music Awards

i watched AMAs just a while ago and i must say Kate Beckinsale really caught my attention. She was so gorgeous and stunning, I love her white dress, it fits perfectly on her! Knowing that she already have a 16 year old kid, wow! Just wow! Just like what Guiliana Rancic said, "she's not normal".




American Music Awards 2014 Winners List

Artist of the year: One Direction
Dick Clark award for excellence: Taylor Swift
New Artist of the year presented by: Kohl's: 5 Seconds Of Summer
Single of the year: Katy Perry featuring Juicy J - Dark Horse
Favorite Male Artist - pop/rock: Sam Smith
Favorite Female Artist - pop/rock: Katy Perry
Favorite Band, duo or group - pop/rock: One Direction
Favorite Album - pop/rock: One Direction - Midnight Memories
Favorite Male Artist - country: Luke Bryan
Favorite Female Artist - country: Carrie Underwood
Favorite Band, duo or group - country: Florida Georgia Line
Favorite Album - country - Brantley Gilbert - Just As I Am
Favorite Artist - rap/hiphop: Iggy Azalea
Favorite Album - rap/hiphop - Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
Favorite Male Artist - soul/r&b: John Legend
Favorite Female Artist - soul/r&b: Beyonce
Favorite Album - soul/r&b: Beyonce - Beyonce
Favorite Artist - adult contemporary: Katy Perry
Favorite Artist - latin: Enrique Iglesias
Favorite Artist - contemporary inspirational: Casting Crowns
Favorite Artist - electronic dance music (EDM): Calvin Harris
Top Soundtrack: Frozen

No comments:

Post a Comment