Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Feeling Excited

So i had my check up again yesterday and the doctor said that me and baby Stazie are fine. I have to continue my vitamins. I will go back on May 4 for my last check up. Then on May 8, i will have my caesarean section. Yey! Finally! 17 more days to go and we're gonna see baby Stazie!

I'm having pain all over my body. But it's all worth it! This is the most difficult pregnancy i've ever had but as i've said, it's really okay. As long as baby Stazie is healthy and fine.

So now, i have to prepare the things i have to bring to the hospital.

Here are the things i will bring. Please feel free to suggest if you have any or if i forgot something. Thanks.

adult diaper
napkin
underwear
socks
my hygienic kit
jogging pants/pajamas
sweater\
slippers
blanket (coz i don't wanna use the blanket from the hospital)
pillow (coz i don't wanna use the pillow from the hospital)
thermos
food

new born diaper
feeding bottles
baby clothes
receiving blanket
bib
cotton
alcohol
wipes
socks/booties
mittens

No comments:

Post a Comment