Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Monday, April 4, 2016

1 month and 4 days to go

Okay, so i haven't blogged for 5 months. I've been feeling lazy since i got pregnant with my 4th child. I really dunno why. I wasn't like this before.
I just wanna share what happened to me this past few months.

Okay. So first , i had premature labor last February. I thought baby Stazie's gonna come out early. Good thing she didn't. Coz it's difficult for a premature baby to survive and it will take her 1 month or so in the incubator for her to be fully developed. I am taking duvadilan to stop the early labor. I am planning on giving birth on May 8, 2016. My 40th week is on May 20, 2016 according to my ultrasound. Just to make sure, i have to take another ultrasound this April 6 before i go to my OB. So i surpassed the premature labor, thank God! God is really good.

Second, i had a baby shower last Saturday. I celebrated it with my family and relatives. I really had so much fun. Though the chocolate fountain was an epic fail coz it didn't work!  But it was all okay.

with my family, brothers, sisters, nieces, cousins





They were playin Just Dance


No comments:

Post a Comment