Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Sunday, June 26, 2016

A okay

Hello there! It's been a tiring day for me. It's been 1 month and 18 days since i gave birth to my 4th child. I was cesarean. I am okay now. I've been doing household chores lately. My wound is already healed. Btw, i'm applying contractubex on the scar so it won't get any keloids. I used that also when i gave birth to my 3rd child and it worked 👍🏻. So hooray for contractubex! Say goodbye to keloids! 😂

I still have the the end of my suture though, the others had melted but except that. The one below my navel. Well i don't feel any pain. I called my OB but he wasn't there so his assistant told me not to touch it and i should just wait for it to melt, coz it will. So i listened to her and didn't bother calling back again to ask My OB.

No comments:

Post a Comment