Simon Family

Simon Family
Family is not an important thing. It's everything. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. My Family is my strength and my weakness. I've always put my family first and that's just the way it is. I have a great Family. I live an amazing life!

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Therese's Swimming Party

Hello there! It's been a while, i know! :D Last March 14, my niece celebrated her birthday at Antipolo. My brother rented a private resort there named Angela Resort 3. The place is really nice. The rent costs Php7,000 with 2 air-conditioned rooms. Each room has 2 queen size beds. The resort was clean and clear but the water was freaking cold! There are 2 pools (for kids and adults) and a Jacuzzi at the side. There's a videoke too. The pool's surrounded by a floor which has a water that's up to ankle. So Vinno enjoyed it that much. He didn't swim in the big pool, he just stayed at the side of the pool and played there. The rest of the kids enjoyed both the pools. As for me, I just tried it once and never tried it again. I showered after my first dip in the pool. By the way, the biggest pool is up to 6 ft deep.

We arrived there like 8 am ish and left at 6 pm.

The pools

Kiddie pool

Adult pool

The Birthday Girl, Therese Ysabel my pretty niece

In the room

No comments:

Post a Comment